Here’s where I post all of my album reviews.
All my thoughts on the new releases I’ve been getting my teeth into.
- ‘Tilt’ is the full realisation of Confidence Man’s queering of House music.
- On ‘Reeling’, The Mysterines have created truly soft grunge.
- On ‘Crash’, Charli XCX assesses the consequences of manufactured culture.
- ‘Ants From Up There’ swaggers with a fake innocence and begs you to call it a classic.
- ‘Caprisongs’ is FKA Twigs’s love letter to herself and UK Hip Hop & RnB.
- Sometimes I Might Be Introvert is Little Simz’s career-defining masterpiece.
If it ain’t fresh off the press and I’m in the mood to talk about it, you’ll find it here.
- Loveless turns 30: How My Bloody Valentine turned guitars into emotions
- Frank Ocean’s Blonde: Five Years On
- Stop Making Sense by Talking Heads: Fusing Theatre, Music and Film
- Suede: Bisexuality in Britpop (and what it means to be bi)
- Skrillex: Riding the nostalgia train.
- R.E.M.: The Best Band To Listen To Alone