Here’s where I post all of my album reviews.
All my thoughts on the new releases I’ve been getting my teeth into.
- On ‘That! Feels Good!’, Jessie Ware demands that you seek pleasure in your life.
- ‘Ocean Blvd’ takes the world of Lana Del Rey to previously unimaginable territory.
- On ‘Desire’, Polachek wants to show you all the cool sounds she’s found.
- Despite a fresh new sound for The Murder Capital, ‘Gigi’s Recovery’ comes up empty.
- Beyoncé’s ‘Renaissance’ is a deliriously self-affirming tapestry of black, queer expression.
- ‘Fear Fear’ – Working Men’s Club are reconstructing synth pop for our disconnected times.
If it ain’t fresh off the press and I’m in the mood to talk about it, you’ll find it here.
- Loveless turns 30: How My Bloody Valentine turned guitars into emotions
- Frank Ocean’s Blonde: Five Years On
- Stop Making Sense by Talking Heads: Fusing Theatre, Music and Film
- Suede: Bisexuality in Britpop (and what it means to be bi)
- Skrillex: Riding the nostalgia train.
- R.E.M.: The Best Band To Listen To Alone